Sunday, December 7, 2014

Kurikulm 2013



IECTA - Indonesian English Course Teachers' Association

click here to know more

Today, Saturday December 6, 2014, I have a honorific opportunity to attend at a kind of a 'seminar' in quotation mark on curriculum 2013. Although I am not an elementary teacher nor junior/senior high school teacher, I have to attend it for several considerations. The first, I have to appreciate the committee who hold the 'seminar'. The second, I need to get a piece of paper called 'seminar certificate' to be used to add 'additional activity' for me as a civil servant. The third, I have to build my sympathy for my bothers/sisters i.e. Indonesian teachers around Indonesia. I do not know exactly how they feel to face the curriculum 2013. On the other hand - to be egoistic - I will not be touched by this curriculum. The last reason is my friend from Polinema (Politeknik Negeri Malang) will attend the 'seminar'. He called me that he will come to Bali. That is why I have to attnd it in order to see him too. 

Before going to attend the 'seminar' I try to spend several minutes to browse the internet. The Minister of Education will stop curriculum 2013. Start from even semester, curriculum 2013 will be drawn.

Why does Minister of Education will stop Curriculum 2013?

Stop Curriculum 2013

kurikulum 2013 gagal?

kurikulm 2013 distop, kembali ke KTSP 2006 

beda kurikulum 2013 & KTSP 2006


KURIKULUM 2013



http://socio-pragmatics.blogspot.com
Pak Sigit & Pak Beki (Politeknik Malang)

No comments:

Post a Comment